[IPython-user] readline egg on leopard

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Aug 20 11:01:56 CDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 6:48 AM, Barry Wark <barrywark@gmail.com> wrote:

> I will update the wiki page for the benefit of others.

Many thanks, Barry.  Even better: let's update the docs instead, the
OSX install section, and point the wiki page to the docs link.  The
docs here:

http://ipython.scipy.org/doc/manual/html/

get built nightly from trunk, so if you edit and upload the source rst
files, the next day the info will be there for all to see and they'll
also have it locally.

I think it will be more efficient in general to move towards keeping
more and more of our information in the manual/docs, with the wiki
serving as a set of pointers to that and the collection point for
community contributions.