[IPython-user] Embedding IPython in C++

JM Seitz jms@bughunter...
Tue Aug 26 15:46:08 CDT 2008

I have been able to take the following example:

http://code.activestate.com/recipes/355319/

And easily create a MDI window that simply uses Python-C to make calls
to the Shell.push() which returns the result from the interpreter which
I can pass back to the window and append the results to.

However, I have tried numerous ways of trying to slide IPython in,
instead of using InteractiveConsole (using iplib.InteractiveShell), but
no love. Are there any examples/pointers you guys would have to help me
out?

JS