[IPython-user] Qt gui now usable (sort of) :-)

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Dec 4 21:58:18 CST 2008

Ville,

This looks great.  I haven't had a chance to play with it, but I
definitely am looking forward to a block based IPython.  A few
questions:

1) How did you get the GUI talking to an IPython instance?  Did you
use any of the frontend stuff that Gael and Barry have worked on?

2) How do you handle stdout/stderr?

3) Are you still using the line based IPython prefilter, or do you
have an actual block based prefilter now?

Cheers,

Brian