[IPython-user] Ipython and multiprocessing

Robin robince@gmail....
Thu Dec 18 03:49:45 CST 2008

> Well, I like my blurb to be in some SVN (probably numpy's), but first I
> want it to get more use, so if you are willing to break your teeth on it
> :)...

Fair enough - I've been wanting/meaning to get more involved with
numpy/scipy for ages so I guess this my chance. :)

If you want to send me the stuff off list please feel free... I don't
think I'll get a chance to look at it before Christmas, but possible
over the new year break I should get to have a play with it.

Cheers

Robin