[IPython-user] Problems with "_" syntax output cache

Erik Tollerud erik.tollerud@gmail....
Tue Dec 23 02:07:39 CST 2008

Nope, it seems to be set to 1000 ... any other possibilities?  This is
particularly strange given that everything else (e.g. tab completion,
Out[#] syntax, etc.) seems to have worked fine in the switchover.

--
Erik Tollerud
Graduate Student