[IPython-user] Fwd: ipython question

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Feb 1 12:05:35 CST 2008

Hi Lionel,

I'm going to bounce this to the list: I'm running very tight on time
and it's going to get worse for a few weeks, so I'm afraid I won't be
able to comment now.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lionel Roubeyrie <lroubeyrie@limair.asso.fr>
Date: Feb 1, 2008 1:48 AM
Subject: Re: ipython question
To: Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com>

Expecting I didn't do mistakes, here is the last version on the wiki:
http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/Cookbook/SavingCurrentSession

I just have a little problem with this code, if we import the last saved
session at startup and in the saved code we have references to implicits
pylab functions (ipython started last time with ipython -pylab), then the
logger complains about errors on these references, even if I call %run
with -i.
An idea?

Le jeudi 31 janvier 2008, vous avez écrit :

> On Jan 31, 2008 3:18 AM, Lionel Roubeyrie <lroubeyrie@limair.asso.fr> wrote:
> > Hi Fernando,
> > me again to say I'm not familiar with Wiki, and it seems I cannot create
> > a new account for putting my code in the ipython cookbook. Then I send
> > you directly my code, if you find it usefull, free to you to redistribute
> > it :-)
>
> I just made a wiki login for you:
> username: LionelRoubeyrie
> password: same as login, but lowercase, change it after you log in.
>
> You can now edit the wiki and add to the cookbook!
>
> > Thanks for your works, ipython is the best shell I've ever seen.
>
> Glad to hear that :)
>
> Cheers,

Lionel Roubeyrie - lroubeyrie@limair.asso.fr

Chargé d'études et de maintenance
LIMAIR - la Surveillance de l'Air en Limousin
http://www.limair.asso.fr