[IPython-user] [IPython-dev] Development plans update

wang frank fw3@hotmail.co...
Sat Feb 2 21:49:55 CST 2008

How about a way to copy a group of data into ipython similar like copy the code now? It is important since sometimes, we want to copy a group of data from other application and assign it to a python variable.

Thanks