[IPython-user] another article mentioning IPython

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Fri Feb 8 13:26:51 CST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008 9:18 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> But I'd like to apologize to Ville and Walter, because in my email
> response to Noah when he asked me about shell-like capabilities, I
> failed to explicitly credit Ville for much of the functionality in
> this regard, and Walter for being the author of ipipe.  I didn't go

No problem at all, it's great that you did stress the "-p sh" thing. I
think I should make one of those showmedo videos for IPython shell
usage (one of these days, one of these days...), people that I've
showed it to tend to switch to using it instead of system's own shell
quite rapidly.

Because, frankly, it rocks. :-)