[IPython-user] another article mentioning IPython

Flavio Coelho fccoelho@gmail....
Sun Feb 10 05:45:12 CST 2008

Congratulations to all responsible for ipython -p sh and Ipipe.
I was was overwhelmed with how useful (and cool) they are. Is there any
reason why Ipipe shouldn't be loaded automatically with "ipython -p sh"?

I read the article on redhat magazine. It is very good. Have you guys posted
a more detailed documentation at the Ipython site or have plans to do it?

thanks,

Flávio