[IPython-user] yet another leopard/readline question

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Thu Feb 21 20:06:08 CST 2008

Stephen,

Yes, you can build the egg from source on either ppc or intel. The egg
_should_ be universal (but as always, you know the line about "best
intentions"). Could you attach the entire output of a session from
your PPC machine showing the error? Perhaps we'll be able to figure
out what's wrong and fix the egg so that others don't have the same
issue.

barry