[IPython-user] yet another leopard/readline question

Stephen Uhlhorn stephenlists@gmail....
Fri Feb 22 11:38:55 CST 2008

Just an update:

I started reinstalling the OS to start from scratch and ran into
strange errors. The machine is dying mid-install and so maybe the
build errors have nothing to do with the eggs or build scripts. When I
learn more, I will post more information.

-stephen