[IPython-user] IPython-user Digest, Vol 52, Issue 18

Ludwig Schwardt ludwig.schwardt@gmail....
Fri Feb 22 14:25:36 CST 2008

Hi,

I made the readline egg a four-way universal binary (intel+ppc,
32+64-bit), as far as I can tell. The i386 tag is a misnomer, as the
egg building scripts are unaware of fat binaries and name the egg
according to the system on which you build it. I renamed it every
time, except for the one I posted to the list...

Unfortunately, I had no ppc Leopard machines to test it on. Any
feedback would be very useful. I plan to add the readline egg to pypi
soon, and it would be nice to fix any bugs before then.

Regards,
Ludwig