[IPython-user] yet another leopard/readline question

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Tue Feb 26 17:17:32 CST 2008

Stephen,

You shouldn't have to build readline on your PPC; it should have been
built as a universal binary. However, "should have" is a dangerous
phrase. I just got back to the office after a trip, so I'll see if I
can replicate the problem on a PPC here.

barry