[IPython-user] yet another leopard/readline question

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Wed Feb 27 12:08:58 CST 2008

I can replicate your experience on our PPC running 10.5.2. I'm a bit
swamped right now at work but I'll try to look at it when I can sneak
some time. In the mean time, would you file a bug on the IPython trac
(http://projects.scipy.org/ipython/ipython) so that we can keep track
of this issue?

thanks,
Barry