[IPython-user] scrollback editing bug under OSX 10.5

Noah Gift noah.gift@gmail....
Mon Jan 7 06:28:37 CST 2008

>> As far as I know, that's the state of things. Maybe Brian can
>> comment further.
>
> Wow, a bit of a mess, it seems.  But many thanks for this detailed
> info!
>
> I've made a page with your email here:
>
> http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/InstallationOSXLeopard

Fernando,

Wow!  I am glad I have been so busy with other things that I haven't
dug up to my elbows yet.  This is a mess.  I have to admit I do like
the idea of D-Trace and IPython together along with PyObc.  I think a
couple of the Apple people might have a fix, but I don't have time to
fully understand their instructions yet with replacing it to use edline.

> Hopefully this can be used to update and refine this as more
> information becomes available.
>
> Cheers,

Noah Gift
noah.gift@gmail.com