[IPython-user] scrollback editing bug under OSX 10.5

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Mon Jan 7 13:35:36 CST 2008

Noah,

It would be amiss for me to not provide a link to a discussion from
pyobjc-dev. Bill Bumgarner and Ronald Oussoren weighed in on the issue
of system vs. framework python (though not on the readline issue)...

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.pyobjc.devel/4659/focus=4660

I think my original information still stands.

Barry