[IPython-user] Finishing data entry in IPython

Thorsten Kampe thorsten@thorstenkampe...
Sat Jan 12 09:31:13 CST 2008

Hi,

when I enter constructs like this[1] I have to press three times Enter
before it's executed. Is that normal or configurable? I'd like to
press only two times Enter...

Thorsten
[1]
>>> if 3 == 3: