[IPython-user] [IPython-dev] IPython development news and prospects

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sun Jan 13 16:45:30 CST 2008

Fernando Perez wrote:
> On Jan 13, 2008 3:33 PM, Gael Varoquaux <gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:
>
>>> There's an official HG repo that devs commit to, in addition to their
>>> private local ones.  See for example:
>>> http://hg.sympy.org/sympy/
>> Sure, but who hosts it ? Is this sorted out in the case of ipython. This
>> means sysadmin work.
>
> Enthought already publicly hosts hg for Robert, so I would approach
> them first.  If they can't, we can register at google and use them for
> the hosting (keeping the rest where it is at Enthought).

I'm pretty sure that Google doesn't host Mercurial repositories. hg.sympy.org is
Ondrej's, I believe (it is an alias for dakol.fsik.cvut.cz).

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco