[IPython-user] Are people using ipython+emacs+MacOSX?

David Strozzi david.strozzi@gmail....
Mon Jan 14 23:49:45 CST 2008

I do use ipython on mac os 10.3.9 (g4 laptop), although I use it very
lightly, mostly for curiosity.  My daily work tools are Matlab and
yorick (very fast interpreter by Dave Munro of LLNL; I'm sure some of
you know about it).  I use Aquamacs, a mac native emacs port rather
than the vanilla x11 emacs.  Pretty nice.  If I encounter problems
I'll let people know, and in the unlikely event I see a question I can
answer, I will.