[IPython-user] Are people using ipython+emacs+MacOSX?

Steve Lianoglou lists.steve@arachnedesign....
Tue Jan 15 06:37:45 CST 2008

Howdy,

> Most folks I know are using TextMate with IPython in a terminal
> window. Using the Scripting Bridge in OS X (built in for Leopard;
> available as the 'appscript' module for Tiger, I think), it's pretty
> easy to write some code to integrate the two. In combination with
> PdbTextMateSupport module (synchronizes TextMate's display with the
> pdb debugger), it's a pretty sweet environment.

Do you have a link to any info that might help the rest of us get
something like this working (AFAIK this isn't any TextMate bundle that
I know of)? Would be fun to check that out.

Thanks,
-steve