[IPython-user] Are people using ipython+emacs+MacOSX?

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Tue Jan 15 15:32:53 CST 2008

Steve,

appscript is at: http://appscript.sourceforge.net/ (available via easy_install)
PdbTextMateSupport
(http://pypi.python.org/pypi/PdbTextMateSupport/0.3) is also available
via easy_install.

Beyond that, see my previous post for how to add the
PdbTextMateSupport hooks to pdb and how to run the frontmost textmate
document from within ipython. The built-in Python bundle in TextMate
takes care of the rest.

You've inspired me to work on the reverse (running ipython commands
from TextMate) with a little more AppleScript. I'll let you know what
I can work out.

Barry