[IPython-user] readline and leopard revisited

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Thu Jan 17 13:29:58 CST 2008

Ludwig,

This works beautifully for me as well. Now that the system python is
fully useable, I don't see any reason not to stick with it. I'll
update the IPython wiki (InstallationOSXLeopard). Can we host the egg
on the scipy.org server somewhere (or upload to PyPI)? If not, I'll
put it on our server. We can update the InstallationOSXLeopard page
again with that link when it's available.

Barry