[IPython-user] readline and leopard revisited

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Thu Jan 17 15:17:58 CST 2008

Unless there are licensing issues, I'd say let's build the egg and
distribute that. Since setuptools is already present in system
leopard, people could use "easy_install -f <URL> pyrealine-leopard" or
whatever the egg is called. Email me offline if you want me to build
the egg.

barry