[IPython-user] readline and leopard revisited

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Jan 17 15:51:20 CST 2008

On Jan 17, 2008 2:31 PM, Barry Wark <barrywark@gmail.com> wrote:
> Agreed. The egg should be available via easy_install, but Ludwig's
> source (just the zip he's already sent?) should be available via wiki.

OK, you guys just tell me what to upload, and I'll quickly put it in
the dist/ directory.  From there, you can simply link to from the wiki
(or you can attach it to the wiki if you prefer, it's up to you).

ps - and many thanks to all for coming together on finding a solution
to this rather vexing problem!