[IPython-user] leopard readline fix doesn't like 'b'

Noah Gift noah.gift@gmail....
Mon Jan 28 13:36:22 CST 2008

I am not getting this behavior with the new egg fix for readline.  I
am not an IPython expert yet, but my guess would be that you may have
altered your IPython configuration file.  This is just a random guess
though.