[IPython-user] Really annoying Leopard cursor bug demonstrated and solved!

Richard Bronosky BrunosJunk@Bronosky....
Tue Jan 29 12:24:46 CST 2008

I have posted a ShowMeDo video that demostrates what happens when
IPython is used on Leopard without readline.  I realize that the
solution to the problem is from the IPython/Scripy site, but I'm just
trying to make it easier for people to find it.  For most Mac users,
having a problem where the cursor goes crazy in a terminal window is a
daunting scenario.  I know it was for me, and I am a Linux terminal
fiend.

If this helps one person, my time invested is worth while.

http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=1700000&fromSeriesID=170

IPython is the reason I favor Python over Ruby.  When IPython wasn't
working,  I felt lost.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.