[IPython-user] Ruminations on Leo + IPython

Flavio Coelho fccoelho@gmail....
Tue Jan 29 12:57:42 CST 2008

Interesting ideas,
 Leo is the editor that I "would love to love (and use)" but can't really do
anything useful with it...
Maybe if you can get it integrated with Ipython, I will finally be able to
use it

Good Luck!

Flávio

On Jan 29, 2008 3:55 PM, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:

> I posted something that might be of interest to people who want an
> IPython notebook to the Leo SF forums:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1911662&forum_id=10226
>
> Basically, with any luck & my teacher's willing (I'm a part-time
> student), I can really dedicate nome time to make this happen...
>
> --
> Ville M. Vainio - vivainio.googlepages.com
> blog=360.yahoo.com/villevainio - g[mail | talk]='vivainio'

Flávio Codeço Coelho
"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who
do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the
first group; there was much less competition."
Indira Gandhi
registered Linux user # 386432
get counted at http://counter.li.org