[IPython-user] leopard readline fix doesn't like 'b'

Chris listservs@mac....
Tue Jan 29 13:45:21 CST 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 2:36 PM, Noah Gift <noah.gift@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not getting this behavior with the new egg fix for readline.  I
> am not an IPython expert yet, but my guess would be that you may have
> altered your IPython configuration file.  This is just a random guess
> though.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I have tried nuking my config file, as
several have suggested, but I still get things like the following:

http://citron.quickshareit.com/share/ipython_bug3717f.png

Note also that I am using the readline egg that was posted earlier.