[IPython-user] Ruminations on Leo + IPython

skip@pobo... skip@pobo...
Tue Jan 29 15:11:56 CST 2008

Is Leo for Windows only?  I downloaded 4.4.6 and found:

    * no tar file
    * MANIFEST contains CRLF line endings which "unzip -a" didn't
      autoconvert
    * MANIFEST contains Windows directory separators
    * python setup.py install --prefix=$HOME/local didn't appear to actually
      install anything (there was certainly no ~/local/bin/leo to be found).
    * the install script seems very un-Unixish

So, I've unpacked the zip file.  What am I supposed to run, src/leo.py?

Thx,

Skip