[IPython-user] Ruminations on Leo + IPython

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Jan 29 16:48:41 CST 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 1:43 PM, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, there wont be much need to tamper with ipapi (as far as
> single-process IPython versions go at least).
>
> I believe even the current IPython would be quite easy to make more
> modular, i.e. separate I/O from the execution core.

Yup, but what I want is to have all of our resources focused on
building something that will really last, and meet all these different
needs from the same codebase.  Which is why I want to find a way for
all of us to move together on a unified front, where we're all working
in a way that makes every new functionality we add available to all
the 'derived' projects.