[IPython-user] Seems to be a bug in the verbose setting

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat Jul 19 02:55:36 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 5:37 AM, Dick Moores <rdm@rcblue.com> wrote:
> I'm trying out   xmode Verbose   in my ipythonrc.ini .  I think I see a bug.
>
> I have a module with a bunch of functions in it. I have IPython
> import all of these when it starts. One is asin_deg().

Yup.  That code is, unfortunately, very tricky and we so far hadn't
had proper testing in  place to prevent regressions like these.  It
would be great if you could make a ticket on launchpad for this, along
with an example (if you can put even a stripped version of your code).
 This will let us track the problem and add a real test for it once we
fix it (post 0.9).