[IPython-user] matplotlibrc and ipython -pylab

Johann Cohen-Tanugi cohen@slac.stanford....
Thu Jul 31 12:25:43 CDT 2008

thanks John, I will use the env variable, as the users are not ready to
jump ahead with more recent releases, I am afraid. I will play with
Gael's feature on my own box.
thanks!
Johann