[IPython-user] stderr missing in IPython + Emacs + WinXP

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson@bostream...
Mon Jun 2 12:24:50 CDT 2008

Hi Joe,

The emacs compatibility code that was present in v1.3 was lost somewhere
along the line. But it was reintroduced after the last release (v1.5)
and is thus only available on trunk. Have you tried that?

Unfortunately I'm not an emacs user myself. So emacs has been a bit of a
pain to get working. There might be useful information for you if you
search the mailing list for the past year, because other users have been
posting about their problems.

/Jörgen