[IPython-user] Autoreload (Re: Food for thought on python and interactive work

Johann Cohen-Tanugi cohen@slac.stanford....
Tue Jun 3 03:39:58 CDT 2008

ok thanks! (I know the usual way but having it readable together with
the reminder is a plus :) )
and I think that indeed Yosef Kreinin would pull his hair off his head
reading the caveats below : these are more or less exactly the reason
for his rant.
So it is probably a good canton to drill through as far as possible....
dreload?
%autoreload?
Enthought solution?
And one stupid question, which should probably be directed to another
list : why are attempts to fix the problem considered the job of 3rd
party software and not of python core?

best,
JCT