[IPython-user] Food for thought on python and interactive work

Johann Cohen-Tanugi cohen@slac.stanford....
Tue Jun 3 05:56:35 CDT 2008

FWIW, ipython has a logging capability that would allow you to fire an
ipython session passing this logfile as argument and then it would
automatically execute everything there and would (at least
theoretically) set you back to the same status as you were when you
exited the preceding session.
I know, it is different than 'save workspace' and I +1 on this feature
request as well, but I find this logging capability not enough publicized!
best,
Johann