[IPython-user] ipython1 farm tasking feature request

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Tue Jun 3 17:59:49 CDT 2008

> I think most of these have been addressed in recent work Brian/Min did
> on the task interface, am I mistaken?  If not, we should probably file
> tickets on it so we don't forget.

Yep, this should be covered by this method:

    def queue_status(self, verbose=False):
        """Get a dictionary with the current state of the task queue.

        If verbose is True, then return lists of taskids, otherwise,
        return the number of tasks with each status.
        """

Let us know how this goes.

Brian