[IPython-user] stderr missing in IPython + Emacs + WinXP

Joe Covalesky joe@nowsol....
Fri Jun 6 12:44:04 CDT 2008

I added a comment to Bug #237204, reported by Jie Tang.

FYI, in addition to https://bugs.launchpad.net/ipython, there's also a
https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ipython.  They're not the same.  The latter
URL serves up a site where there is no option to file a bug report.

-j