[IPython-user] Parallel computing capabilities (ipython1) have been merged into IPython trunk

Reckoner reckoner@gmail....
Fri Jun 13 08:43:03 CDT 2008

I am interested to try out the new features.  Has the documentation
been updated? Is it on the web somewhere or it is distributed with the
package download? Googling it is not helpful, since I'm not sure which
version is the latest.

Thanks.