[IPython-user] Parallel computing capabilities (ipython1) have been merged into IPython trunk

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Jun 13 08:51:33 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 6:43 AM, Reckoner <reckoner@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am interested to try out the new features.  Has the documentation
> been updated? Is it on the web somewhere or it is distributed with the
> package download? Googling it is not helpful, since I'm not sure which
> version is the latest.

The docs are merged in, but we haven't cut out a final release yet.
Right now (things are changing fast), following the development trunk
in Launchpad  as indicated here is  your safest bet:

http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/Developer_Zone

We hope to put  out 0.9 in a week or two at the latest, but the core
code is all in there.