[IPython-user] Parallel computing capabilities (ipython1) have been merged into IPython trunk

Reckoner reckoner@gmail....
Fri Jun 13 11:55:06 CDT 2008

I get the following error w/ bzr:

==
c:\>bzr branch lp:ipython
You have not informed bzr of your launchpad login. If you are attempting a
write operation and it fails, run "bzr launchpad-login YOUR_ID" and try again.
bzr: ERROR: Invalid http response for http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eipython/ipy
thon/trunk/.bzr/repository/packs/b8d71a603a3514a547cf28361627f78b.pack: Expected
 a boundary (k--LuceS9JSie=dR.Azv) line, got ''

==

Do I need to get a launchpad account for this to work?

thanks.