[IPython-user] Parallel computing capabilities (ipython1) have been merged into IPython trunk

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Jun 13 12:22:38 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Reckoner <reckoner@gmail.com> wrote:
> I get the following error w/ bzr:
>
> ==
> c:\>bzr branch lp:ipython
> You have not informed bzr of your launchpad login. If you are attempting a
> write operation and it fails, run "bzr launchpad-login YOUR_ID" and try again.
> bzr: ERROR: Invalid http response for http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eipython/ipy
> thon/trunk/.bzr/repository/packs/b8d71a603a3514a547cf28361627f78b.pack: Expected
>  a boundary (k--LuceS9JSie=dR.Azv) line, got ''
>
> ==

Weird...

> Do I need to get a launchpad account for this to work?

No, you don't.  That looks like an internal launchpad error.  Could
you perhaps wait a few minutes and try again?  I just tried here and
it worked for me.