[IPython-user] Parallel computing capabilities (ipython1) have been merged into IPython trunk

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Fri Jun 13 22:19:50 CDT 2008

Was this resolved.  I will be out of contact for the next few days,
but I wanted to make sure that bzr/launchpad was continuing to be a
problem

Brian