[IPython-user] Parallel computing capabilities (ipython1) have been merged into IPython trunk

Reckoner reckoner@gmail....
Mon Jun 16 07:34:53 CDT 2008

Yes. I managed to download it. thanks.

Two more questions:

1. where do I get "sphinx" in order to build the documentation?

2. In reading through the man-pages in the download, there is little
and nothing about new parallel computing features in iPython. Am I
looking in the wrong place? I dug through the entire docs/ directory.
Maybe I need sphinx in order to get at the documentation?

Thanks again.