[IPython-user] Parallel computing capabilities (ipython1) have been merged into IPython trunk

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Mon Jun 16 09:49:35 CDT 2008

http://sphinx.pocoo.org/

> 2. In reading through the man-pages in the download, there is little
> and nothing about new parallel computing features in iPython. Am I
> looking in the wrong place? I dug through the entire docs/ directory.
> Maybe I need sphinx in order to get at the documentation?

The man page does not document the parallel computing capabilities -
only the ipython command line program.  The docs for the parallel
computing stuff are in:

docs/source/parallel

and

docs/source/install/advanced.txt

These are human readible text files that Sphinx will turn into nice
linked html or a pdf.

Let us know how it goes.

Brian