[IPython-user] Readying for 0.8.3 release

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Thu May 15 07:08:51 CDT 2008

I believe IPython0 is now ready for 0.8.3.

I have create a coarse-grained "what's new" page at:
http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/WhatsNew083

It's missing lots of stuff, but I don't believe users will fine-comb
those notes anyway. I'd now like to ask other contributors to add
noteworthy issues to that page, if you think something is missing.

Also, regarding wxipython - Laurent, do you think it's now in a good
enough shape to ship, or do you have anything urgent going on?