[IPython-user] Readying for 0.8.3 release

Laurent Dufréchou laurent.dufrechou@gmail....
Thu May 15 10:32:52 CDT 2008

Yep it is ok for me.
It is in stable state now with current branch.
Ongoing work will go for next release (history reload on startup etc...)

Current editra plugin is based on latest bzr branch.
Will retest this night just in case, but should be ok.
I send you another email tonight.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : ipython-user-bounces@scipy.org [mailto:ipython-user-bounces@scipy.org]
De la part de Ville M. Vainio
Envoyé : jeudi 15 mai 2008 14:09
À : ipython user list
Objet : [IPython-user] Readying for 0.8.3 release

I believe IPython0 is now ready for 0.8.3.

I have create a coarse-grained "what's new" page at:
http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/WhatsNew083

It's missing lots of stuff, but I don't believe users will fine-comb
those notes anyway. I'd now like to ask other contributors to add
noteworthy issues to that page, if you think something is missing.

Also, regarding wxipython - Laurent, do you think it's now in a good
enough shape to ship, or do you have anything urgent going on?