[IPython-user] Readying for 0.8.3 release

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu May 15 17:11:37 CDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 5:08 AM, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe IPython0 is now ready for 0.8.3.

I don't have anything sitting pending I can think of, besides docs:

- did the PDF generation get worked out?  I know people do read the
PDF (I've been told so several times) so not losing it would be good.

- did you sort out how to get the magic docstrings automatically in
the docs?  My old tool made that automatically, so it wouldn't fall
out of sync, but I think when you did the conversion you linked them
statically in.  They'll inevitably fall out of sync.