[IPython-user] 0.8.3 rc1 out, please test installers

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Mon May 26 11:18:22 CDT 2008

Hi Ville

We are working on the numpy docs, and there is a slight modification
to `cpaste` that
would make our lives a lot easier.  Currently, cpaste blocks are not
automatically de-indented, so

    >>> x = 4

fails (i.e., we can't paste doctests).  If you're agreeable to
changing this, then I'll write a patch.

Regards
Stéfan