[IPython-user] 0.8.3 rc1 out, please test installers

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Tue May 27 09:02:12 CDT 2008

2008/5/27 Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com>:
> On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 1:08 AM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za> wrote:
>
>> Please find patches attached (one with whitespace cleanup, one
>> without).  I'd be glad if you could test that it functions as
>> advertised.
>
> The patch seemed to be a bit too much work for the task, I changed it
> to just strip whitespace before > in regexp:

OK, but then you also need to update the docstring:

    You can also pass a variable name as an argument, e.g. '%cpaste foo'.
    This assigns the pasted block to variable 'foo' as string, without
    dedenting or executing it.

Regards
Stéfan