[IPython-user] How to configure some of the colors?

Dick Moores rdmoores@gmail....
Fri May 30 03:36:09 CDT 2008

IPython 0.8.3. Win XP; Python 2.5.1

I was able to change the background color to a light gray from the
default black, but I need to change the color of the very bright green
used for prompt numbers, and in paths in error info. How can I do
that?

And I just started Ipython with ipython -p sh  at the command line.
There's a handy [E:Python25/Scripts]|1> prompt that tells me where I
am, but the path is in a very bright blue, almost unreadable by me.
Help!

Thanks,

Dick Moores